This company is the biggest scam there is. THEY ARE NOT BASED IN THE US despite what their website states.

They come from ASIA!!! NOTHING on their website is accurate. They advertise one thing and send you another! Bought 2 Tees for my boyfriends birthday that took nearly 3 weeks to come in when their site states that anything within the us is normally shipping the next day.

*** When I emailed them, oh because the only form of communication is through email, they kept insisting I exchange the item. I didn’t want anything else from this company as they were already bullshitting me with false tracking information. Finally once the stupid guy agreed to my refund he then told me that he didn’t suggest sending back the item as the postage wasn’t cheap. Excuse me?!

I just paid nearly $50 for *** shirts that look NOTHING like you’re advertising online and on top of that you want me to pay what?! No. Then he said he’d give me TWENTY percent discount even though they normally only do 10 and basically I should appreciate it. *** YOU AND YOUR SCAM OF A COMPANY!

I didn’t even receive 20% refund. Received LESS than that.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments